Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Humor in Uniform


My commanding officer corporal from boot camp told me this story when we were on a march. It helped pass the time and me and my fellow GIs got a healthy laugh out of it. That was important because over 30% of us would later die in the Ding Dang Offensive.

Once upon a time in the Army, there were two privates named In and Out. When In was in, Out was out and when In was out, Out was in. One day, when Out was in and In was out, the lieutenant asked Out to find In and bring In in. So... he looked around the forest, found In, and brought In in. The lieutenant asked, "How did you find In so quickly?"
And he said, "In Stinks."
I forgot to mention that the privates were anthropomorphic skunks.

-Private first class alpha squadron Walter Dunnigal

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home