Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vannacht

Once again I ventured to trivia night. I got there late, already into the 3rd question.
Our team was strong before I sat down, so I tried to make it fair by sitting at a new table.
Angie and Chris left their freinds to come over and sit with me.
Now, the question is, did they do this because they like me, or because I give them a ride home every week?
Some questions should never be answered.

We came in 2nd, the original team came in 1st, a full 8 points ahead of the nearest competitior.
The big news is that Chris and Angie will be asking the questions next week.
I'm in favor of all three of us writing the together, but I'm not the one who's friends with Katie Shimer.
Maybe next week some of you should come give it a shot?

After trivia I stopped by Suds get together.
Once again, it was a gathering of the 3rd floor dorm rooms of McCracken Hall University of Oregon circa 2001, but I found my niche.
Valentine's day is one of the weakest excuses for a holiday I can think of.
I'm glad that Sud's tongue in chek soiree poked fun at the foundations of the farce.
The ripples of this counterculture shockwave will echo long after the last of the fondue has turned.

4 Comments:

Blogger L-Boogie said...

Yeah, I'm down for triva...call me next time you go I'll be there.

I spent Valentine's Day wishing I had hooked w/ Kyle at his party. And I also went to the gym -- and then to spend some quality Gilmore Girls and olympic watching time w/ the NoPo gals. I agree that it is a silly excuse for a holiday.

12:37 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

I only celebrate holidays that get me a vacation day.

I also like to celebrate the days after Labor Day, because then I can make catty comments about the color of people's pants.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Suds said...

I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day. Does that make me a bad person?

4:46 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day. Does that make me a bad person?

Sie sind keine schlechte Person, wenn Ihr Valentinstag Pläne der Vorläufer sind erhaltend zu Knochen. Sie menschlich sind.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home