Sunday, April 15, 2007

Flavor of urinary phobia.

Two things.
1. Just caught a blub of a show about the women from both seasons of Flavor of Love on VH1. Yes, I said BOTH seasons...I totally forgot their were two seasone of this nonsense (that I watched) until the women had to describe which one they came from. This along with the never ending deluge of crap news makes me actually think society could be fracturing...and I am right in tow.
2. I am calling for the end of men using stalls to piss in public restrooms. I am sick of having to conduct a detail job of every toilet I attempt to use. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MEN THAT CANNOT USE A URINAL!? How many times have I been pissing at 1 of 5 urinals in a restroom with all others available, and some fool enters and has to use a stall. You are all pussies! If you cannot urinate in semi-public, don't enter the public. All you do is ruin my valuable public shit experiences. Anyways... of what are you afraid?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cruise said...

I totally missed this post.

Sorry.

I am one of those dudes that pisses in the stall. I have severe urinary tract infections, and it often takes me 10/15 minutes of standing there with nothing coming out before I can get a trickle. I use the stall b/c society treats me like a monster.

11:43 AM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

You are a monster...a lovable one. You, if this is true, are an exception to the rule...there cannot be that many UTIs around.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home