Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Beauty is a tricky beast

Using my keen artistic skills and layout ability, I made some changes to a picture of a not quite almost famous person. The software program Photography Shoptm is easy to use to digitally "manipulate" digital images in a digital format. I know this is kind of technical, so I'll use layman's terms now:

I changed where her mole was by drawing it in a different spot.









It's amazing how a few centimeters can change a lady from "decently purty" to "crotch goblin spwn from the sea hag"

Which do you think is hottest?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Cruise said...

this doesn't work for dude's pictures b/c ladies think Enricio Englasius is hot and he has a mole as big as my thumb under his eyeball.

Drew Brees does as well.*



*that doesn't look like a sentence in the same way I mean it. That's funny.

2:09 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

Is this girl on your list of 10 celebrities you're allowed to boink? Or is she too accessible to be on that list?

Oh, and I vote for no mole. But crooked teeth are okay.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can this software make Aaron Neville hot? Or at least clean up the scars on Seal so it makes more sense why he would be married to a supermodel?

9:30 AM  
Blogger scrooner said...

If Seal looked like an old white guy, nobody would have listened to him in the first place. Except Phil Collins fans.

I'd like to supplement my previous comments with this thought: slight imperfections on a woman are hot. Makes them seem more accessible, so you can say things like "It's okay baby, your crooked teeth are sexy to me!"

11:48 AM  
Blogger kenji said...

Kyle, are you the slight imperfection on Laura?

3:56 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:55 AM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

this doesn't work for dude's pictures b/c ladies think Enricio Englasius is hot and he has a mole as big as my thumb under his eyeball.
It is not a mole, it is an eternal storm.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home