Saturday, January 17, 2009

precedent



who has been the greatest fictional president in american popular culture?
Even though I never watched it, my vote is with Cerrano on 24.
I have a vague recollection of liking Kevin Kline as Dave, but not Michael Douglas as The American President. I really like Bill Pullman, but Indepentant's Day was crappy.
"Welcome to Erf!"

All the presidents from the 80s sucked. Oh no wait, the president for Superman 2 was awesome. Especially when he kneeled before Zod.

I bring this up because I was working on a new presidential biopic to pitch to the studios since I have the free time. (did that Bush one last year do well? it had Brand from Goonies in it, so it was probably sweet) I was thinking of getting Joe Morton to be Obama, but he has dreads now and looks all old. He was dope when he invented skynet in T2.

Maybe Alphonso Ribero?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cruise said...

see what i did there with that picture?

jack whatever from hunt for red october was on a submarine, and then he became president because tom clancy is a hack.

i work on levels.

3:05 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

Harrison Ford in Air Force One. Or the guy in Clear & Present Danger. He's more realistic, 'cause he runs illegal covert ops without tangible involvement.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home