Wednesday, December 03, 2008

i hate you

public service announcement with guitars:

i put up a great post asking for captions, and nobody responds. well two people do, but it still sucks.

i get the reports on this site. i know that an average of 26 people visit every week and spend roughly 4 minutes reading it. just indulge me a little. jerks.


now back to the post...




I decided to create my own social networking site. All those other guys made mad bank just by making some crap where folks can type in their names and what movie they like and then email their other fake friends without actually using email. I needed a piece of that pie. So I reached out and tooked it.
Myspace is all about music and kids and Facebook is all about other stuff I guess. But you know what they're both not about?
They're both not about being extreme.
We need a new OPTION that could get the job done.

Visit my site:

http://WWW.X-FACESPACE.COM
(the X is for Xtreme)

My idea for the site is that it will be a site where you can listen to bands and also not use your real name and either cheat on your spouse to the max, or find out if your spouse is cheating on you to the max.


I'm now acepting offers to buy it.
Looking at you google.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kenji said...

I will purchase this site from you for one (1) punch in the crotch.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home