Thursday, February 05, 2009

she said, she said. she said. ooooooo it feel so good.



Yesterday, Lux Interior passed away due to heart problems. He was good at singing.

His band was called The Cramps. He was from Stow, Ohio. He was my second favorite person ever from Stow.



How do you write an obituary?
In my case you do it poorly. I don't know anything about Lux, I just listened to his records. It would probably be even harder if I did know him. Because I'd be sadder. As it is now, he's just a guy I liked that I can't go see in concert anymore. I can still buy his albums because I don't own them all yet. I don't own anywhere near all of them, I only own three. Those three are pretty good. You should get them.

OR, you should get the ones I don't have and then let me know if you like them, so I can get them or if you don't, then you could give them to me.

I won't tell you which ones to get or not get because the one that you should get is one that I own, but if you get that one and don't love it, I can tell you "Aw yeah, you shoulda got the other one." So I don't feel bad.
Or I could say "yeah, you got the good one, and if you don't like it you're dumb." to make you feel bad.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Unit said...

I wish I had been drunk while reading this post.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Suds said...

I have the latest Hootie and the Blowfish. I'd love to share it with you.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home