Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oregon Mixed Sectionals

My theory was to try and set up the brackets for this Saturday to maximize the potential of no one going to Regionals.
Somehow there will be an 8 way tie for last, and everyone will be embarrassed at our dilemma and so we'll just send Dirty Thirty to Regionals.
---------------------------------------------------
My predictions on The Weather:
As Chuck D said,

"it's hot in the day, cold in the night"
---------------------------------------------------
Now, for the game predictions you've all been waiting for:
Shiv's white jersey team will beat Nora's blue jersey team 4-2 in wiffleball.
---------------------------------------------------
This weekend will be the ultimate scientific test of who was responsible for Scuber's failures at previous Sectionals.
The variables have been reduced, and after Sunday, blame can, and will be placed.
In the past two Sectionals, when we were seeded high and failed to perform, the common thread was Dougie, Dan, Luke and me.
(Jen and Su-Wen are excempt, because they are awesome)
So this weekend we will see who delivers the bad mojo, and ruins things.
-Dougie now on Psychic.
-Dan now on Good Times
-Luke now on Lit Junior
-Me, not playing as the control group.

Who will drag his new team to failure?
---------------------------------------------------
The party will be won by me. Mainly because I didn't tell anyone where it was. I charged every team an arm and a leg for this tourney, and don't plan on using even 1/5 of the money, the overage all goes in my pocket. And my pocket is an express way to the liquor store. So drinking at undisclosed location on Saturday, be there if you're me.
---------------------------------------------------
Other predictions,
I will be extrememly bored. Ultimate is a stupid game to watch. It is only fun to play. That makes it the exact oppositee of football.
I will be late to the captain's meeting because I still don't have a ride.
I'll probably have dinner at American Dream Pizza. But they won't put my drawing on the wall.
There will be something catastrophic that I didn't plan for. Perhaps the fields will already be in use. Perhaps I will have forgoten to brakcet for an entire team. Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Blogger T-Unit said...

Tell me where the party is. I'll bring Peter.

10:49 AM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

There's a party in my mouth, and everyone's coming.

12:49 PM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

That's disgusting. Bukkake attack!!!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, Doug & Luke all advance. Bad news for the control group.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home