Friday, September 02, 2005

Last night I went out to see a movie, a movie that was a remake of a beloved movie from my childhood. This was perhaps my favorite movie from back then, rivalled only by the incomporable Pete's Dragon, which featured the amazing special effects of making Andy Rooney look like a human being using computers. Or maybe regular drawing. I'm not sure, I'm not Gerry Lucas over here.
So anyway, boy was I dissapointed. If this is what Hollywood considers entertainment nowadays I pray for our children's future. This is the story that I remember:



What I got was a movie full of dirty horrible people, some I suspect may have been decendants of those swarthy tribes that you can read about in the Good Book. All they talked about was dirty dirty private things. They all also said the same thing!
It was just a hundred of these dirty people with kinky hair telling the same story.
The story goes like this:

Some people want a job at the circus, when they get asked what their skills are, they reply with horrible potty mouth, and talk dirty. They use sailor language. Then the interviewer asks what they are called, and they say "The Aristocats."

I didn't find their poopoo, caca, heiney, peepee, hooha talk very appropriate for a Disney movie. This will be the last time isee one of these movies, I don't want that guy from The Full Houses to get any more of my money. I think DJ and Kimmie Gibbler would be shocked to hear him talk like that. Don't see this movie. Go see
"The Islands of Madagascar" instead. Or "Penguins in March".

I just wanted to hear "We are Siamese" but then now that I think about it that was in "The Rescuers".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must still being mulling the departure of Scotty, and smokin some of that northwest gank in his honor, forgetting what you really saw. I was there, in Beavertron with the Lobo - Berg and the Cruise. It was "Batman Begins" silly.

Danimal

P.S. There is a soft spot in my heart for "The Little Mermaid" soundtrack.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice reference. But acutally that Siemese song was in Lady and the Tramp.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, if only you could spell. It's "aristocrats".

Oh wait, are you using sarcrasm?

1:48 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

What the heck is an aristocrat?
It sounds like some sort of rich french person. maybe if you'd read the post you would notice the movie is supposed to be about cats.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home