Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thems the Breaks




I saw this guy on the MAX the other day. Talking on his wireless head piece, wearing a large down coat, he looked out of the MAX, not inward. As I looked at him I was struck at how similar our bone structure and features were. Same type of nose, cheeks, chin, even height and weight.
He was sporting the gossamer bloatee, so I didn't care for the bitchcakes, but then I looked closer. And was aghastrified. "SHAVONDA" in script, tatooed upon his neck.

How could the guy like me make such an error. It was as if I hardly knew the stranger before me.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Unit said...

Was he reading a comic book? I was the other day

4:54 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

The interesting thing to me is how can people be so oblivious to someone staring long enough to lock their image into memory as to draw a characiture later. I feel eyes all day long...LIKE LASERS, like lasers.
I want a light sabre...a real one.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home