Thursday, February 22, 2007

New! Column! Feature!

From now on, every thursday I'm going to update you on a comic that I read in the daily paper. That I read on line. But not every day. Only when I'm bored.
I have to do this because normally I write funnier things when I'm depressed, and unfortunately for you, I'm not. I'm pretty happy right now. Job is good, family is good, girl is good, house is clean and good because of good girl, and I'm successfully living without a car (mainly because girl is very nice to me).

So here's one of my favorite current strips.

They'll do it Every Time
by Scaputo

typical comic:


Official Information about TDIET

Unofficially, TDIET is about vague perceived slights submitted by insane crackpots. Primarily, the comic occurs in two panels, showing some one dimensional strawman's inability to maintain a constant set of morals. Sometimes it's just about being a bigot.

I personally read it because of the art. And the unintentionally awesome writing.
Everyone speaks in starts and stutters and mumbles, and guffaws, and the segues between panels are pure genius.

On a scale of 1-7, TDIET is a 6 on the must read scale.

Tune in next week for the next thrilling installment.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ajparrillo said...

The lodge? This guy is mixing late 90s observational standup about cell phones with the Flintstones.

1:37 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

it seems that this blog had more activity before i arrived. i am driving away kyle's cyberfriends. where is the participation people?

6:38 AM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

It makes me sad too. That's why i put in the site monitor, so I can see how many people don't like us anymore.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home