Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Kleinman Predictions:

-The party will be a disaster. Never give a man a Bethany's job.
(If there is more beer than before, I retract my argument.)
(also factor in my utter distaste for Jam Bands)

-Berzerkapiggy will be in finals, I don't know against who.

-I don't want to play the women's teams. This is not a sexist comment, I am not Vijay Singh, I don't want to play them because Kathy O is better than me.

-It will be warm, and I will want more shade. Me getting thirsty is a distinct possibility.

-During a bye, I will go over to the furniture outlet and take a nap on a fancy bed. That bed will then be too sweaty to sell, and I will buy it at a discount the next week.

-Good Times will beat their seeding. Vengeance and whatnot.

-Coltrane will not beat our seeding. No matter how low we are seeded, I think we will underperform. I have a feeling the Dirty XXX has finally figured out our ItchyScratchy, and will take advantage of my verbal commands. Plus, I am due for my first bad game ever. It's been eleven years since the last time I wasn't a total dominating force. The Cruise versus Toledo 1994; Ohio Sectionals. I got a concussion on my first score and was worthless the rest of the day.

-I am not jealous of T-Unit because he dates the 2nd coolest girl in town, or because he has a full head of hair, or because he has better throws than me, or because he's faster, or because he can jump higher, or because all of Swizzle wants to pork him, or because he carries three beepers like he's some ironic faux drug dealer character from The Cosby Show's third season; but because he gets to hang out with Peter more than me. There. I said it.

-The SweatHogs will make me mad in some way. Probably by not volunteering enough for my warped sense of duty, or maybe just their play on the field. Sweathogs and Shazbot and the Sidekicks are this weird bermuda triangle of hate for me. It's sort of like the Cowboys, Redskins, and Steelers. I always root for the Cowboys and Redskins to lose. But when they play each other, I hope a comet hits the stadium and both teams are wiped off the face of the earth. But I always root for the Steelers unless they play the Bengals. Get it? (Swizzle are the Cleveland Browns)

-people that say "let's use this!" after the other team's turnover are idiots.
I wish they would stop. Why wouldn't your team attempt to "use this"? Do they not want to score? Give helpful advice like "holy shit, someone's open HUCK IT!" or "Be Patient, we don't have a single decent handler on the field and you're going to screw up the first throw since you have no business ever picking up the disc."

-add your own predictions.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I know who Shazbot & the Sidekicks are. Who are the Sweathogs? Is that a pig reference?

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Sidekicks must be = to the steelers... that way peter doesn't get squashed by a comet.

a few comments make me think I know who the SweatHogs are. I might, in fact, be one? However, the name doesn't work the same as Sidekicks and Shazbot for guessing - or maybe it does, and I'm guessing wrong... but I doubt it.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last paragraph is directed at Fiber! That hurts more than I hurt, and I'm always hurt these days. Anyway, it's good to have The Cuise back!

Danimal

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Times beat their seeding! Good prediction.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this T-Unit character? He sounds pretty cool...

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, tony.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Cleveland Browns??!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home