Thursday, October 20, 2005

Games of my Youth Part 1 of a 4 part series.

Mumblety peg.
For 2 players.

Typical players:
Scott Mowry, Jason Mowry, John Mowry.
Items needed:
Pocket knife

Stand four feet away from your opponent on a grassy field (The Mowry backyard will work just as well) and remove your shoes.
Take turns throwing the pocket knife at each other's feet, trying to make the blade stick in the ground as close to the other person's foot as possible. If the blade does not stick in the ground, you get to punch the other person in the arm twice. If it hits the other person's foot, they get to punch you in the head. Punches should be either in the back of the head or the temple. Scott and Jason's mom gets pissed if Jason is bleeding when she comes home from work. Play until Jason cries, gets the gas powered weed eater, and chases Scot down the street.

The sissy rules
http://www.inquiry.net/outdoor/games/beard/mumbly_peg.htm

5 Comments:

Blogger T-Unit said...

I play this game by myself when I golf, and instead of a pocket knife I use a greens repair tool.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boys are crazy

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, well, at various points in my childhood, I played with Barbies, lipsynched to classic pop bands like Another Bad Creation on the microphone I had (without a stereo to plug it into, mind you), and dress-up. I also enjoyed inciting rebellion and bossing other kids around at my day care.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to play tag in the 5th grade. I ran into a tree when I looked behind me to see where my pursuers were. I got a black eye!

T - unit, will you be my coach?

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Bad Creation!!!!
Classic pop band????
were you born in 1981?
Oh wait...you were!
heehee

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home