Sunday, October 02, 2005

Here is some cross posting

http://portlandultimate.org/profiles/profile_10_05.html

Click back and forth to get the full circle effect.

Favorite throw:
Backhand push. Hellipopter. The Mallet.

Most memorable play:
Hawking this guy who used to play for the Winterhawks. He was cherry picking and when I caught him from cross ice I had my choice of body contact, poke check, or some hook. I chose option D and just gave him twig in the bucket. It's the only time in sports that

Most embarrasing moment on the field:
Having my open teammates call an injury sub for me. They insisted my brain was broken and dragged me off the field when I tried to fight a guy who showed me the disc after a layout catch. In the middle of the field. Not even for a score. This moment is when I realized Open wasn't for me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dream has been realized. What next?

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... either you once said, or the cruise once posted, that you wouldn't be player of the month until 2028 and that would be only after ultimate players who are not even born yet...

23 years early, now what?

3:25 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

I looked at the bulletin board and they stole the color scheme from my Cruise illustration.

For a fun exercise, check out the last ten people that have signed up on the board. It's all spam addresses in case there's new activity.
They show the same crazy website as their homepage.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even though there's rarely a new post on the board anymore, I noticed the new color scheme/format yesterday too - noticed when there was nothing new here either! the new colors and format are 100 times better than the murky mauve and fluorescent green... now if the rest of the site would follow suit. sheesh.

enough of that whine - do your own comments count in the requiste number for a new post? I think so... 5

11:07 AM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

About time someone appreciates a lack of athletic ability

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home