Tuesday, November 22, 2005

November 7 is a good day

Tuesday morning was that weird feeling.
It was the first morning I could sleep in, and the time zone, and the farm animals, and the dogs in the house.
I slept in until 9, really lazy I know, but just remember, I got up before everyone in Oregon still.

Dad was at school, and mom left to do errands, so I spent the whole day picking up osage oranges out of the pastures and dumping them in a creek. Nothing quite like brainless manual labor on your vacation. It felt good. My parent's new vehicle is fun. And I love those Donkeys.

That night our Scrabble game got cut short because my parents watched Amazing Race, insisting it is the only reality show they watch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah....The Amazing "Let's Make Other Countries Hate Us More" Race. My mom loves that show.

Jen & I watch Survivor religiously. It's a great show & I'm not gonna apologize.

Hey, you have Donkeys! Why would you ever come back to Portland?

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you and a buddy ride them in a race, ala Swiss Family Robinson?

That picture looks like it came from a fancy new digital camera. Perhaps one that was bought specifically for this trip?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home