Friday, January 06, 2006

The eternal darkness of Portland Rain

Hello......L-boogie here. First time bloger, long-time bleader. (okay not really, I only just discovered that Kyle had a blog).

Today is raining like a mo-fo....and my long-ass commute to Tigard takes extra long. And to top it off, NPR was boring (no, it's not boring all the time). So I had to revert to my new favorite tracks from Kanye West. I'm not sure the names, or even what he's talking about, but the beat is good, and gets me bumping for the day.

I really wouldn't mind seeing the sun soon, or just a sliver of blue sky perhaps? I don't think daylight has actually appeared at all in the past couple weeks. Oh, except eariler this week, there were some really beautiful sunrises, before the sun rose into the clouds....

TGIF! and TUPAC is alive and living in my basement.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I got Sirius for xmas & it rulz! Plus now the inside of my car has a nice rice-boy-blue glow to it.

11:40 AM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

So I had to revert to my new favorite tracks from Kanye West. I'm not sure the names, or even what he's talking about, but the beat is good, and gets me bumping for the day.

I think the song Gold Digger is awesome. It is mysoginistic and contains singing by Jamie Foxx, so that should make it horrible, but I love it. I do not hate everything that is popular, that is just a rumor.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but you do hate all people who are popular. And that is why you like me.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home