Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Like a Cosby special

My brother, SisterInLaw, nephew Oscar(6), nephew Calvin(4) and I were driving back from a Christmas Eve soccer scrimmage. The Bro asked his wife if she had needed glasses when she was younger, my Bro got his in 4th grade, I got mine in 8th grade.
She said she didn’t need them until she was in High school.
Calvin decided to jump into the conversation, and informed us that he had worn glasses.
Once.
I asked him if he could read with the glasses, “No I can’t read anyway.” He replied.
“Could you drive?” I asked, trying to recreate the joke about man having surgery on his hands querying about his piano playing abilities.
Calvin quickly answered, “No, I can’t drive. I’m a very bad driver. I’m so bad I could crash into a monkey.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home