Friday, April 07, 2006

I used a sophisticated computer

I used one of Peter's spreadsheets and uploaded every player's abilitities for this weekend. Then I factored in style's offense and defense. The tough part was trying to get the data on wind calculations in Bend, so that information was a little off. I had to let the computer run uninterrupted for 4 hours (I need a new fatherboard and extra ROM) in order to let it come up with the calculations on who would win the tournament this weekend. Have you ever seen those movies where a guy has to hack into a system. That's how I do all my programming. I grab a Mountain Dew, push my glasses back up my nose, crack my knuckles with the backwards flex thing and then just smacking keys really fast. Like this sklajdg mzx;laje ijmdlks mglksa;gda;lgdk.
If something goes wrong, I just lean back and wait for my colleague to ask what's wrong.
"What's wrong?" my colleague asks.*
I shake my head. "Encryption. This is really advanced. Too advanced for just a regular accountant." I reply.
"Here goes nothing." is my only thought as I hunker back over the keyboard and type in BOOOTIEGIRRL, hoping beyond hope that the password is not case sensitive.

The cursor blinks green and the program goes on.

This is what it came up with:



I'm still getting used to computers and what they mean, but watch out this weekend, the computer might be saying I'll dominate.

* Did I mention my colleague is really hot? She is, and I'll bone her right after the missile silo blows up.

8 Comments:

Blogger ajparrillo said...

Quite an interesting world you have created for yourself.
In my world, you are my support in my quest to rid the world of evil spies and conspiracies, ie. you are my Chloe to my Jack Bauer. For some reason you always put my life on the line because you cannot do you decoding/hacking in a timely manner and can only pull it through at the last second. Quit hanging me out to dry. By the way, when I come back to the office, I bone the hot coworker.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is evidence of why i check this blog daily. It's science. Unfortunately, the severly sprained ankle will keep me away from GG this weekend.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, the "24" reference. Do you think Jack secretly wants to bone Chloe? An ESPN journalist (It wasn't Blayless, because he's terd smoker!) once made a reference to David Palmer being the best TV president ever and how it was sad when he was killed. Part of him was living in a dream land where such a president could really exist. Leave it up to FOX to 86 the best TV president around, a black president at that.

I spell it differently, Kyle! You can't infiltrate my codes!

11:37 AM  
Blogger L-Boogie said...

yeah it's spelled bootaygirrl anyways

Peter failed to tell you that he rigged the spreadsheet. x always equal beer and y always equals tall guy. You don't stand a chance against simple science.

11:44 AM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

I think Chloe wants to bend Jack over and bang him.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter said...

laura's right. I basically use that spreadsheet to charge the team for my beer.

Chloe has a crush on her own scowl. She can't leave it alone.

4:07 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:07 AM  
Blogger scrooner said...

The real question is what will happen when Miguel is covering OJ on a deep cut, both with beers in their hands & running full speed. Questions like that can only be answered on the field. Answer: OJ skies Miguel, but only barely. Beer flies everywhere. The peasants rejoice. Dan earns a free Modelo.

Rule #1 of beer ultimate is that if you're playing with a beer, the guy covering you has to have a beer also. So here's a related rules question: you have a beer & you're cutting for the disc. Your defender has a beer, but as he lays out to get the D he drops his beer (in the air? as a result of the ground contact? I couldn't see...). Is that a violation? Seems like the disc should go back to the thrower.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home