Monday, August 07, 2006

Not Scared

We're not scared by your life-behind-bars, bad boy image. I feel like I know you now. After spending countless hours w/ Kyle planning the big tournament we organized this past weekend, I have heard many stories about many things. And every time he references you, he says, "you know Adam.......from the blog."

We've just been too busy to post anything coherent. Or think or speak anything coherently for that matter.

Theme today? Exhaustion -- what has it caused you to do? How many hours in a row have you slept in an effort to recover? What is the best excuse for calling in sick?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cruise said...

Best Tardy Excuse Ever.

Adam was late today because he had to take a dump.
-Adam


note from Finneytown High School, 1992

4:15 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

18 yrs old and a senior in high school...why the hell do they let you write your own notes?! Of course, I was writing them well before the official authorization.
On the topic...I slept 21 hours, only getting up to use the restroom. This was after 4 days of nonsleep during finals when I was in UC's Architecture program. After leaving/getting the boot from the program, I vowed never to pull an academic all nighter ever again since my sleep patterns were so disturbed from those two and a half years. I never sacrificed at least some sleep for education again...

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home