Friday, December 01, 2006

Your Theme Music

Friday question.

WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL THEME MUSIC?

I know, I know. There would be various theme for different situations and various moods from moment from moment. So, what is your theme music when you WALK? If set in slow motion, what music is playing in the background.

Mine? The ultimate white boy rap song (no...not by the Beasties or even House of Pain)...

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER by Lordz of Brooklyn.

Beside evidentially watching too many deNiro and Paccino films, they are evidentially hardcore "Brooklyn Italian." The track is quite bloodboiling and works great when I walk in slow motion.
Watch the video

6 Comments:

Blogger T-Unit said...

Pretty much "You've got the Touch" by Stan Bush from the Transformers movie.

1:16 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

Floyd's "Learning to Fly"

7:19 PM  
Blogger kenji said...

I flip flop between "I"m Destructive" and "Half Shark-Alligator Half Man"

11:20 AM  
Blogger kenji said...

Off of Dr. Octagon, of course.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Suds said...

When I feel good, it's "Slippi" by Animal Collective.

When I feel bad, it's "Just" by Radiohead.

11:06 AM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

The songs that pop into my head most often while walking around are:

Husker Du-Books About UFOs
Solex-solex all licketysplit
Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet-Having an Average Day


Unfortunately, I think my actual theme song would be Fun Loving Criminals self titled track.

"Like CNN, Delivery my friend"

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home