Friday, November 03, 2006

Democratic Repubication in Progress

All the high powered blogs that generate revenue are about one of three things.
1-Politics
2-Insider stuff about work
3-Nudity.

I’m working on a fantastic work blog post for next week, no one wants to see me naked, so I’m left with one option.
Politics. It is Erection season, so I’m up for it.

Here goes:
The main thing about this season is it’s all about issues, it’s no longer about left or right or right or wrong or the two party system or muck raking ads. It’s the issues.

Here’s the main issues as I see them.

Issue 67:
Why are there so many ugly fat people?
Republicans would euthanize them. That’s a plus.
Democrats would set up social programs to make them less fat and ugly.

I like the forward thinking on the Dem’s side, but I’m not worried about my future beautiful kids having to look at ugly people, I’m worried about me having to see them now. Republicans win this one.

Issue 48:
Soup.
It’s the best. If it weren’t for soup, and things that can be put inside a burrito and thai food, I would starve to death.
I’m currently looking through the pamphlets supplied by the League of Women Voters to see where both parties currently stand on How Great Soup Is.
Oregon is a swing state, don’t let our soup needs go to hell.

1 Comments:

Blogger scrooner said...

I don't have the same affinity for soup as you. I like stuff I can chew.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home