Thursday, March 01, 2007

Week Off

So I start a new job on Monday, and managed to swing a whole week off!! It's the first time that I've had such a luxury. The weather hasn't really cooperated with me -- it's been cold and rainy, sleety, snowy. I was without a toilet for about 24 hours b/c my roommate was laying down new tile.

But all in all, I could totally do this full time. Coffee at 10:00, 90 minute workouts at the gym, lunch with dad, mom, sister, shopping during non-crowded times. More than one week though and it would be way too hard to go back!

How do you spend in-between-jobs time?

3 Comments:

Blogger T-Unit said...

I completely envy you. I need a week off to wake up at 10 and drink coffee and relax and workout at my leisure.

I haven't had time between jobs, so I don't know what I do. I would probably eat ice cream and play video games. All. Day.

5:45 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

I was laid off for a while when the last company I worked for went under. I woke by 10am so I could watch The Price Is Right. Then I'd go drive out to the lunchtime Ultimate game of the day. My game schedule during those 3 glorious months was something like this:

Mon: PSU
Tue: Nike
Wed: PSU
Thu: Nike
Fri: PSU + Custer + Winter League
Sat: Five Oaks (& sometimes Benson)
Sun: Irving

In the afternoons I played lots of Gran Turismo. Not sure how I had time to go back to work.

12:04 AM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

If I had a week off...watch my kids along with court television shows. Also, take long poops as my kids nap.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home