Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yesterday I tried to answer the age old question:

Which is the best Jesus and Mary Chain album?
Honey's Dead?
or
Automatic?

I'm going to surprise many of you, and go with the unpopular pick:

Honey's Dead.

Automatic hits you in the face with thse kick ass singles and then kicks you in the nards when you can't rock any more, but Honey's Dead sneaks into your house on a tuesday night and sets your older sister's bumper pool table on fire and then gives your Dad a hickey.

It's just a difference in semantics.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess nobody cares about J&MC. More posts about other stuff please.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

couldn't have said it better, dan - thanks!

1:34 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

Why am I supposed to entertain you?

I have an idea, check back next week, when I deliver my Airing of Grievances about the different players in Portland.

Find out here who I hate, and what I wish would happen to them.

It will be terriblerific.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home