Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm falling behind on my vacation wrap up


Wednesday my mom and I went to play golf.
There were three things weird about this:
A-I don't play golf, it was my 6th time playing in my life.
B-My mom doesn't play golf, it was probably her second.
C-My mom made me drive the golf cart around the course, and I have driven my mom around in a car three times in the past 15 years.
D-We had a great time, we laughed and joked, and had fun losing golf balls in the barren woods.
E-We were the only people on the course, until I ran into the head groundskeeper and he asked me where I lived.
He was very friendly, but since he also asked me my mom's name, I lied to him.
F-Afterwards we went to a diner in town. We talked about the building's architecture. My mom pretty much never asks me any question other than "Did I tell you this story already?" or "Are you gay?"
G-Once we got home, I went to work on sanding some baseboards that my parents found in a dump. Because wood is 'spensive Yo.
H-I also dug a hole. One of the sheep helped me.

When my dad got back from his late conference about Japanese Guys who teach math, mom told him how horrible golf was.
The continued exaggeration of the size of one of the hills would be a recurring theme the rest of the week.

That night our Scrabble game got cut short because my parents watched Wife Swap, insisting it is the only reality show they watch.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Cruise said...

no1 said...
is "I dug a hole and one of the sheep helped me" code for something?

Yes. It is code for "the rams like to headbutt the water bucket down the hill instead of drinking out of it so instead of letting them die of dehydration I dug a hole and put their water bucket in the hole so they couldn't knock it over and while I was diggin the hole the younger ram kept putting his front hoof on top of my shoe to sort of help me push down or just put his hoof on my shoe because I hit him in the head with my shovel when he rammed me in the knee."

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop telling lies. You normally wear big rubber boots and jam my two back hooves into them so I can’t get away. The only reason I am even hanging out any where near you is because your moms is over there taking your picktue and I was wondering what was so special about digging a fucking whole that necessitates a photo to celebrate the moment.

2:25 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

My mom took about 10 pictures of me digging that hole.

Your post is nonsensical, the 'boots' comment isn't funny. I don't get it.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home