Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Show Of Hands

Tonight at the PUFF meeting I plan on attempting a Coup D'etat of the board.
I am sick and tired of the direction this dog and pony how is headed.
So here's my platform, see if you are in my boat.
Because you are either with us, or you're an enemy of us and like our enemies more so we don't like you.

1-All fundraisers will be cancelled.
Money will be raised through tithes.

2-PUFF will get a new name:The CRUISEVILLE
The colors will also be changed. Brown and Green are ass.

3-Former boardmembers will be executed, or dispatched to Gulag, depending on the spin. You know the law, Bust a Deal, Face the Wheel.

4-All monies formerly earmarked for summer league will instead go to PUFFY.
Children are our future.
Only scrubs play summer league, and we're promoting growth, not crappy losers in this regime.

5-No President.
There will be no figurehead, the entire board will have equal say in accepting my policies when I am installed as Prime Minister Sinister.
All other titles of the board will be named after Decepticons.

6-We will lead as two kings.

7-All business decisions will be made like that story from the bible where the dude cut the baby in half and gave it to both fake moms.
Tough, but Fair.

8-Board members will be salaried.

9-Spring league will still be a draft league. Cut down to 8 teams.
Any player not picked after 7 rounds will be given a refund.
They will be given a refund, because they won't be playing.
Go home. We don't need you.

7 Comments:

Blogger T-Unit said...

Named after decepticons! I'm Galvatron and Danimal can be Megatron because we all know that if Danimal were to be upgraded by Unicron, he would turn him into me, Galvatron. Ashish can be Soundwave, he's got tunes.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yes.

cruise I hope you won.

sorry I didn't make it out to vote.

but if you didn't win, can we start
a rival frisbee gang?

10:53 AM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

Unfortunately, the meeting was anticlimactic. The current president doesn't want to stay in charge, he's willing to abdicate the throne. There is no fun to be had in taking what is free. So, I am taking Ash's advice.

We will form a new ultimate gang. Who wants to be with those losers anyway?

Now that we have that all decided, who will step up and be Starscream?

11:13 AM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

Hmm, I think DA should be Starscream, I don't know who else would be a good choice.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dope.

3:01 PM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

Peter can be AstroTrain. He's got a minivan, afterall

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I be She-Ra, Princess of Power?

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home