Monday, January 09, 2006

How to live

A few things to think about on this first 5-day work week of 2006.

1) when packing your workout gear for the Bally's gym in Lake Oswego be sure to remember your hooters t-shirt. It is a popular choice for both men and women. While I once thought that perhaps it would be funny for someone like me to wear a hooters t-shirt...I now think it's just silly. I mean the orange shorts are really the way to go.

2) If you are guy, hanging out with other dudes on NW 23rd on a Saturday night, be sure that you all wear collared shirts with vertical stripes.

Maybe I'll do a person review next time....I'm thinking about the nice waiter I had at Laurelwood yesterday. He hooked my friend and I up with garlic fries. He might have had the hots for my friend Chris, it's hard to know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooters shirts are overrated.

I think you should start sporting
Red Lobster shirts.

For that seafood lover in you.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Short shorts are to be encouraged at all times.

Except if you're a fat, old man and I can see your balls hanging out.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Make me a contributor and I will write about Ultimate stuff. That's a threat. 'spose I'd need a nickname though.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home