Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Still sick, but at work now

Damn, I knew I should have waited until today to take my sick day. Because I feel WAY worse today than I did yesterday, and yet today I am at work being all bitchy to everyone.

Mindy took a sick day today...I'm jealous. Hopefully she'll have a more productive one than I did. I have no topic or point of disucssion, except that if I didn't have to blow a whole week of sick time on my stupid knee surgery back in August then I'd probably be home today. Next time I'm actually going to play hooky and enjoy a non-sick day off of work. Maybe I'll get Kyle to ditch with me - and we can take our dad's corvette out on the town and go to museums and eat in fancy french restaurants.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously less productive... made tea, drank it, curled up on the couch and couldn't even keep my eyes open through the today show, or tyra [didn't actually set out to watch this, it was just on when I did wake up]. did take le pup out in the hood, air is good, and now I'm going to start a movie. I think the 13 hours of sleep is starting to pay off - maybe by this afternoon I'll be driving to tillamook for cheese.

really happy that I called in sick, though if I were playing hooky it would definitely be more fun/productive.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, if only cameron were around to pick me up and cruise town...

but instead I'll queue up another movie, maybe go to new seasons. oh yeah, it's one wild sick day!

1:13 PM  
Blogger L-Boogie said...

The sausage king of Chicago? Are you being snooty? Snoty? Snooty?

Want a gummy bear? They're all warm and squishy from being in my pocket ;)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home