Friday, February 03, 2006

Casual Friday

Okay, so I work in an office/warehouse out in Tigard. Our dress code is business casual -- erring to casual. But I like to be kind of stylish, so I'm probably the most "business" out of everyone. Anyways, Fridays are casual days -- which is kind of ridiculous b/c we are casual all the time. So I usually wear jeans and comfy clothes.

But why Friday? I actually would prefer to be comfy and a bit more slouchy on Monday as I ease into the week. What usually happens is that I end up going out after work on Friday, and I look like crap, so I'm more included to look cuter on Fridays than other days.

Are you following me? I vote for casual Mondays, and cute Fridays.

Happy Friday to one and all!

7 Comments:

Blogger scrooner said...

I almost always wear jeans & a t-shirt. Is that bad?

1:49 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

Totally unrelated....but I didn't want to create a fresh post for this thought that just popped in my head: the contributors for this blog would make a good Gnarly Gnines team.

1:49 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

You have opened my eyes. That is a very good observation on TGICF. I would switch it to Wednesday though. I need to look professional on Monday, otherwise it's like getting sick and putting on sweatpants. If you're wearing sweatpants at noon o clock you will feel sick for no less than the next 8 hours. This is Scientifc Fact.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Suds said...

You don't get to wear flip-flops in the summer?

Don't your feet get hot?

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm wearing flip flops right now.

oh and just to clarify, I brought vodka to the party this weekend.

and Dan, you guys played awesome, I didn't see more than one turn in that video.

2:49 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

According to the stats, I had the least number of unforced errors on my team that weekend, with 1 throwaway & no drops. Pretty hard to believe, considering my rep.

4:55 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

Is there a professional frisbee league?
I am surprised there are fresh posts started for most of this crap....but I come back for more.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home