Monday, March 06, 2006

Birdflag's Index


Percentage approval rating of Bill Clinton the day after impeachment and George W. Bush in November, respectively: 73, 37

Total mileage on my car: 209,610

Number of times I have had sex in 2006: 0

Percentage of Americans who said in November that the Valerie Plame leak scandal was of “great importance”: 51

Percentage who said, two months before President Nixon resigned, that Watergate was “very serious”: 49

Percentage who said it was “just politics”: 42

Number of times that I have had sex in 2006 now that I remember about the whole midnight is a different day thing: 1

Years since a White House official as senior as I. Lewis Libby had been indicted while in office: 130

Different colors of highliters that I use during the average day: 3

Number of layers in my latest section drawing: 143

Number of layers that are color locked as cyan: 32

Number of U.S. prisoners serving life sentences with no parole for crimes they committed while juveniles: 2,225

Number of prisoners serving such sentences in all other countries worldwide: 12

Weeks that either John or I have won Mercury trivia night in the past 2 months: 7

Number of years the United States could meet its energy needs by burning all its trees: 1

Tons of hurricane-related waste still waiting to be hauled away in Louisiana: 22,000,000

Tons of waste produced by New York City each year: 8,500,000

Percentage of my co-workers that I can’t stand being anywhere near: 8

Percentage by which circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection, according to a study in South Africa: 60

Average height gain, in inches, of adolescents who use human growth hormone over five and a half years: 2

Cost per inch that represents: $41,000

Amount of numbers that are the same in my home phone and work fax: 6

6 Comments:

Blogger scrooner said...

Wait...what does Ron Harper have to do with that? We need to know.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Suds said...

Birdflag, you're a fountain of great pop culture references. Thank you.

Scrooner: Harper's Index.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, don't ever lock layer colors! I need to gray that crap out. Seriously, I don't want some pony wall showing up the same lineweight as one of my ducks.

3:46 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

Who cares what I do to my layers, you should be xrefing what I send you anyway.
And they're called 'ducts', no wonder I always have to end up rerouting them from your drawings because you guys have also never heard of 'Floor Joists'.


and i don't really lock the layers, i said that b/c i didn't think anyone would call me on it, it just parsed better than saying i "define by layer"

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were all sick and moody and stuff on New Year's Eve. I surely didn't think you would score that night.

4:03 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

Ron had a serious combover...look how far down on the side of his head his part was...

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home