Monday, March 06, 2006

This Day in God

This may be a little late in coming, but regardless, I thought it might make good fodder for Monday morning banter.

I thought I'd give this Lent thing a try this year. I was never any good at it as a Catholic, so that may not bode well for my attempts to try now. Whatever.

Most of friends of mine are going the willpower route. No coffee. No cookies. I'm going to try to stop swearing. I see it as a self-improvement project of sorts. Sugar beets!

So, what would you give up?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at high school girls. I blame that one on Chris Alexander and being over 30.

10:38 AM  
Blogger scrooner said...

Being Catholic.

10:42 AM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

I'm giving up Doughnuts.

I went to VooDoo Donuts on Saturday and didn't get an apple fritter as big as my head.
I didn't get anything. It was difficult.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not the swear jar.. it's the only thing holding back the filth! {crash} ahhhh, nutty fudgekins.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home