Friday, April 28, 2006

Review of the movie trailer Flight 93

So yesterday I'm at T***** J*** buying my groceries, and I see *-B***** in line. I wheel my cart over and butt in line, acting like a stranger. She smiles, and says hi, totally not surprised to see me(#1). I said "hey, what are you doing h****?" and she was all "***** * **** ** * ***** * * ***** ****", almost like she was embarrassed.
I thought whatever, it's cool.


(#1)this made me think she s** me and was h*****? Because not one second after that(continued below)

(Continued from page 1)L***** A** snuck up behind me and rammed me with her c***! It was like the same thing I did but l*****! I was surprised, because it was surprising. Right?

Later that night I played pool with my friend. We went to the Lutz and made friends with two funny guys, it took about 10 seconds to get along with them. A little spell later, three drunken frat guys came in and tired to fight our new friends. They must not have had 10 seconds to spare to get to know them. The bartender kicked the dumbasses out and called the cops. So our new friends came over and told stories about strippers who put ping pong balls in their vajoshahs.

I also found this old comic and scanned it in. It's like nostradamus or something.


Finally, the Movie Trailer Review.
It was jerky like his other movie, The Bourne Theocracy, and looked intense. I didn't recognize any actors in it, so maybe it's a documentary. I'm glad the song in the trailer wasn't Toby keith.

8 Comments:

Blogger scrooner said...

I've developed an affinity for Loggins & Messina.

1:44 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

Screw Loggins.
He turned his back on smooth music.



keep forgettin' we're not in love anymore

1:49 PM  
Blogger scrooner said...

If Loggins didn't have a successful soundtrack career in the 80s would you still remember Loggins & Messina fondly? "Angry Eyes" is a sweet song.

7:52 PM  
Blogger L-Boogie said...

not embarrassed, but maybe slightly buzzed on a margarita still. but okay to drive and get dinner at Trader Joe's to have with said boy at M***'* house.

this town is much too small ---

1:08 PM  
Blogger Suds said...

Yes, but "Hungry Eyes" is a GREAT song.

Is it just me who has no idea what L-Boogie is talking about?

As a child, I really enjoyed William Steig books, particularly Rotten Island.

10:08 AM  
Blogger L-Boogie said...

sorry -- insider blogger conversation -- birdflag started it.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suds, you were still pooing in your diapers when the world was graced with the boobs of Kelly McGillis and Kevin Bacon was defying the preacher. "Cuma, cuma, cuma, footloose!" Well, maybe you weren't in diapers.

I was supposed to see Kenny Loggins back in 93, but a hurricane had swept through the
area and caused him to cancel the show.

Kyle, my mom is in town, and she misses you!

Reggie Bush is going be awesome, so is Hawk for all of you Favre, rrrrrr Packers' fans. Vince young is going to suck.

I don't remember any books from my childhood. Maybe that's weird, but I don't remember dreams at all either.

7:24 AM  
Blogger scrooner said...

The Bourne Supremacy made me sick to my stomache when I saw it in the theater. Definitely a movie for a small screen so you don't barf.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home