Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sexy numbers

I like math, it's pretty cool.
So I wanted to make like a top ten list of sexy numbers, numbers that are a little bit naughty and make me feel special.

In no particular order.

26-because that's my lowest level of someone I'm willing to talk to with romantic intentions. (18 is crazy, girls that age are insufferable and not the least bit attractive on an emotional level)

5-because in profile it looks like the chin of a hot lady going down into hot breasts.

Pi- sometimes the vajosha of a hot lady is also called "pie". That makes it sexy.

69-it looks like swirly googly eyes, kind of like when a cartoon wolf checks out a hot lady.

I-it's like the square root of negative one, but it's also me, and I think I'm sexy.

Billion-rhymes with brazillian, which is when hot ladies shave their vajoshas.

Trois- it's the French way to say two hot ladies and a dude doin' it. I don't think it works with two dudes and a hot lady. That's gross, not sexy.

37-this is a number that I arbitrarily assigned to doggie style.

Wow. I ran out of numbers. You should finish my list by adding your own into the comment section.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Suds said...

49 - Ask Warpig for the definition.

9:45 AM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

Firepie has a list of positions associated with every day of the year. I'll see what I can find.

11:50 AM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

00 - The Chief was damn sexy.
10 - swarvy soccer player on coke...so damn hot.

7:37 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

Oops...forgot the riske one.
0 - cuz anything with a hole is sexy.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home