Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I end this poorly

Just like a bad relationship, it drags on too long, then ends in disapointment.

The end of my business trip can be summed up with two points.

-I ate at an airport Chili's! two times in one day.

-I got a door slammed in my face because the airport workers knew I was there to start the machinations of installing computer terminals that would lead to them being fired.

Thanks for reading.
The correct previous quiz answer was Salah.

Topic of conversation:
What was the last movie you were excited to see based on previews, and were you let down?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll probably catch crap for this but - "Old School".

2:05 PM  
Blogger kenji said...

I don't go to movies enough to see previews for films that will come out the next time I go out to a movie. Also I don't watch tv. Also I don't download and watch trailers. So, the last movie I was excited to see was "The Science of Sleep." Excited is actually rather too weak to describe my exuberance toward seeing this film.

I was not disapointed. It was actually much much better than I could have imagined.

2:31 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

I typed out my spiel, then the interweb ate it.

I won't re do it b/c it probably will post later and make me look a fool.

3:06 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

Mission Impossible trailer had that freaky helicoptor explosion scene that was pretty sweet...movie sucked ass.
Greatest expectations of all time...Aliens 3. We skipped school to see it and a bit into the movie came the line, "We don't have any weapons." Our hearts sank as it was realized that our dreams of space criminals at war with aliens would not come to fruition. What a sad sad day.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home