Thursday, March 08, 2007

that beer's gonna get warm



Work has been a real pisser this week. Plus the interent has been broked here in the office. I had to burn a cd and take my work files to Lboogies office to email from my gmail just to get some stuff to a client yesterday.
That means no updates.

Because I'm not going to do this crap at home, am I?

Basically all I got for you this week is I got drunk hosting trivia on Tuesday, and composed an entire story in my head. It seemed awesome. Way awesome. When I woke up the next day prepared to type out my adventure, I realized the punchline of the story was that I really don't like the hip hop stylings of Jay Z or Nas. And I had to use my gym membership 5 minutes before they closed to make sure I didn't piss myself on the bus ride home.

Bonus question:
Would you rather be a pro athlete, movie star or insurance salesman making commensurate reimbursement?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home