Monday, June 30, 2008

blogs come in threes



12:00-Went to the grocery store. It turns out they have discounted meat that's just about to go bad on sale during the day. These are the things that most workabout folks never get to learn. I feel like I'm part of the secret club now. I bought a chunk of pig shoulder to celebrate.

1:00-I'm finally going to get that chimney fixed. I have a spot where the mortar spalled off, and water can get down into the inner workings, I'll just put on a quick layer of mortar and seal that off good.

1:01-Holy shit is it hot up there. I'm going to save that job for dusk.

1:10-One of my summer plans is to paint my house's exterior, so first I need to power wash off some of the loose paint.

1:30-Well that doesn't do much. Now I just have a wet house. I'm going to start cooking my pork instead. Chores are over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home