Tuesday, July 01, 2008

9 Times

So, today I just started working my 9th day in a row. Nine times. I haven't been skipping school. Since Kyle decided to show you every minute of his life on Monday, here's a glimpse of mine from the last nine days.

I show up at 7:30 and get in a bunny suit. They're made of Gore-Tex, so they aren't exactly cool. Here's a video of what they look like and what the fab looks like.

Now imagine wearing one of those in this really noisy room and all of these machines blaring out stupid ice cream truck songs all day long. OK, good, now, you're standing for 10 hours and you have your head stuck inside one of these trying to fix it.


That's my life from the last nine days.

2 Comments:

Blogger scrooner said...

So I suppose you know how these guys feel:

http://tinyurl.com/28wsa

1:57 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

bunny suit.
ha ha.

you're a furry.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home