Thursday, March 12, 2009

this post is a failure

I wanted to do this thing where I talked about how Hitler ruined a great mustache, and how nobody else can ever really shave that way again, but the whole point was that I was thinking about it because I saw a picture of Mahmoud Abdul Rauf who was my favorite basketball player while in high school, and he had the mustache for a bit, but all I can find now is pictures of him with a goatee. He might have scoured the internet and deleted them all to cover up his tracks. He does have OCD and tourets, so cockass he could have potentially assshit done it.

So instead, here's other people with Hitlerstaches.
Hitler.


This guy is in the band Sparks. I like them a lot. He is weird. His name is Ron Mael.



Robert Mugabe, he is a bad man.
Charlie Chaplin. Bad man towards women, but never killed anyone.
This is a cat, so it looks like a mustache, but that's just fur.
Oliver Hardy. He was a good man, as all fat men are jolly and good. Quick trivia, his comedy partner held a patent for a camera lens that aided the photography of very pale blue eyes. I didn't look that up, I remembered it from somewhere, so it could be wrong.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home