Tuesday, August 09, 2005

This started out as a joke.

Now I've actually gotten some requests to write more stuff.
It feels really weird to be trying to provide entertainment for
only 4 people.

1-a guy I'm jealous of
2-my ex girlfriend
3-my nemesis/personality doppleganger/friend/cohort
4-my goofy roommate

Plus, what is the whole nature of writing anything in this format? I can't write real personal stuff, because I never even talk about that anyway. And I'm sure not going to open myself up on the internet. What do you think I am, a high school girl?

I guess the end result is how I try to act in any social situation with more than one other person.
Hopefully I can put enough effort out that someone will laugh, and let me know that I'm worthwhile.

By the way, I need to hang out with Mish and Steve more, he always makes me feel better about myself.

Maybe I should try and get more pictures?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the dealer and we are the junkies. We miss you on the BB big time. Bo-o-o-oring.

Hey, when do we get the Kleinman recap? Just a fix man, I need a fix...

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures are unnecessary, in fact, that sounds like 'filler' not content.

I also would like to see the kleinman recap - the thoughts you had whilst sitting in a miniscule patch of shade under a post with a hanging basket of flowers.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we allowed to spread the gospel of birdflag? Can I post a link to here?

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must agree with Dan. The BB is pretty boring now. There are too many of "The Michael" postings on the BB, and his sense of humor is similar to that of dare I say, Trent's (face cringe). That and T - Unit doesn't post anymore on the BB. He must be overcome with sadness, too! You are missed, but I guess this will have to do. Keep it real!

The Goofy Roommate

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so true. I am sad, but very excited to be shown the great blog of BirdFlag. I see no reason that we shouldn't use the BB anymore. There is a Chit-Chat section in there just for things such as this, chit-chat. Honestly, what the hell is the use of a bulletin board if you aren't going to post.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home