Friday, January 13, 2006

So Apparently...

[rant]I am apparently the worst contributer. I apologize for that. I hate my job. I have complete and utter morons telling me what I need to do. They have no idea how to plan, they cannot keep a schedule in place. They provide no training whatsoever and refuse to hire more people. The fact that we (my fab) does 2x as much work as our "sister" fabs with half the people is pretty ridiculous. They get paid the same too.
[/rant]

So, last night was the first Smallville episode in like a month. I was giddy with excitement all day yesterday, seeing as how this and Desperate Housewives are the only shows I watch on TV anymore. All in all, a pretty good episode. Unfortunately, Clark didn't really do anything very cool. He caught a bullet in his hand and used superspeed, but that's kind of lame. The best part, though, was the show started to investigate into the eternal question: Can Superman have Sex? My friends and I have been wondering about this ever since we started watching the show 5 years ago. Fortunately for me, I'm a dork and had the question answered in Frank Miller's The Dark Night Strikes Again. To keep you from further suspense, the answer is no, Superman cannot have sex with normal humans. He only got to do it with Lana earlier this season because his powers were taken away. Anyway, the whole scene where the discussion took place was pretty funny.

Stay tuned for some random thoughts from me later, as I'm sure I'll get tired of working and start reading the intarweb

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answer me this smart guy, if Superman can't have sex, then where did Superboy come from?

Also, how is my ass sore?

Answer that.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, why is it that Superman can't have sex?

Does the vagina explode?

Or, the butt, as in Aquaman's case?

12:22 PM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

Superboy is a clone of clone of Superman. Superman had a daughter, whose mother is Wonder Woman (not a mere mortal). Your ass is sore from thinking too much.

Yep, the vagina (or butt as it may be) explodes from super semen.

Aquaman is cool, depending on which version we are talking about. Orange body suit with green pants aquaman is gay. Aquaman with a spear for an arm is cool.

12:55 PM  
Blogger L-Boogie said...

Aquaman show -- I get this e-mail newsletter at work.

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=10887&si=128

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home