Thursday, August 18, 2005

Journey to yester-year:

If you wondered about my Kleinman wrap up, or more specifically, the lack of one, I can sum it up quckly.

-Kleinman was not fun at all.

For these reasons:
-my team lost a lot.
-I didn't hang out with any friends at the fields.
-I didn't hang out with any friends at the party.
-The next day I was left to pick up the entire campsite with only three people from my team, some other person, Danimal and Broman for about ten minutes, and my mortal enemy. The other team scheduled to pick up didn't show at all. And that's why they are shit heads, and why they always lose.
-Anytime I needed something to help me clean up, it was in Joe's truck. Joe conveniently kept his truck at his house.
-I had to wait half an hour for the hippie band to clear out so I could leave.
That made me miss the first half of our opening Sunday game, which I guess was okay because we were down big when I got there, so I'm glad I didn't have to see it.

Tomorrow I will give my Spawnfest predictions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

psYdkick friends, having trimmed the dead weight from their roster, will be in the semis (again). But a team with twice as many players will beat them. Their star downfield receive L. Chapman will guide The Friends deep in this tournament but eventually to a place they know all too well: heckling from the sidelines during the finals.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the rule on commenting on your own blog?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home