Monday, August 15, 2005

Party review: Liquor Luge
What it is: a tilted block of ice half as big as a city block and 38 gallons of nature's most disgusting distilled alcohol products. With Christmas lights.

-It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.
-Anything produced by the DeKuyper company (a subsidiary of Jack Daniels) is shit.
-green apple? more like WTFFlavor.
-I did a lot of pouring, and if I learned one thing it's that when someone says stop, they mean "pour more"*1
-I don't think Ihurt many feelings, nice job by me.
-When Rory says she doesn't have to drive, try and give her the biggest shot possible.
-Whoever didn't ride a bike there is a dunce. Ride a bike you big dummy.
-I missed that numbskull guy from Tacoma that came last year.



By the way: Cleveland Browns comparison to Swizzle.
They've been around for ever, everyone can name a favorite player from the past, it's easy to hate individuals on the team, impossible to hate them as a whole, and no matter how good they look on paper, they're not gonna pull out that big win like you expect them to.

Plus:Bernie Kosar.


*1 do not apply this to real life. No always means no.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you or can't you give yourself a nickname and then put on a tshirt?

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many pictures will you appear in next year -when sparky sends the invite with links to photos from the other night?

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can. and he did. He even wore it to his team practice.

2:41 PM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

It is known to be illegal to give yourself a nickname. It is also illegal make a shirt with that nickname.

However, I never tried to give myself the nickname. "The Cruise" is a state of mind, it is not a noun. It is more of a pluperfect subjunctive. Other people*1 made me become the "The Cruise". The tshirt came out of the simple desre to play off people's assumption that Cruise was for Tom Cruise. So I recreated his "Vincent" shirt from Color of Money. My brain is working 5 steps of pop culture ahead of everyone elses.


*1 Mainly my sworn aenenome, Matt Hopkins.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or behind...

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorite Swiz player from the past: Jonny I. Is there another? I don't think so.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home