Friday, July 25, 2008

Quick Thoughts



In the classic Nintendo game Megaman, you fought robots that had special powers that they were named after. Stuff like Hammerman, Screwman, Sawman, Whirlwindman, and Tortureman. And once you beat them, you got to take over their special power. I don't have a comment to make, I just think that's pretty cool, and have based my entire life philosophy around that recently.



I was getting a burrito this week for lunch (what else is new, huh, I love those things.) and right behind me in line was a woman and her two 13 year old kids (acquaintances?) waiting to recycle their jarritos bottles. They had already eaten. Suddenly a middle aged voice from behind me piped up "Thanks again for the lunch mom, it was really good." I chuckled to myself thinking that the mother was one hell of a douchey passive aggressive old fart to try and pry a thank you out of her kid that way. Then I stepped out of the way after giving my order and the one young girl said to the woman manning the cart "Can I recycle this here?" In the exact same creepy middle aged voice! It was her all along. She was in fact a very polite young girl who had been cursed with the voice of mama from mama's family. Or maybe a young patti/selma or something. I tell you, it was unnerving. My burrito tasted like a mockery of the sanctity of life. Icould barely enjoy it, but I got green sauce so I could.



If I was a judge, I'd be one of those weirdo judges who sentences criminals to bizarre and borderline "cruel and unusual" punishment sentences.

things like:
YOU GOTTA READS THE BIBLE!
I'MA MAKE YOU WEARS A SANDWHICH BOARD WHAT SAYS YOU ARE A THIEF
I SENTENCE YOU TO NO MORE BABIES UNTIL YOU LEARN ENGLISH
http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/5777

Please post your punishments in the comment box.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Cruise said...

Those three charming young men pictured in the post were recently convicted of digging up a corpse because they thought she looked cute in the obituary photo.

They were each carrying condoms.

2:54 PM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

I love Megaman

4:19 PM  
Blogger ajparrillo said...

Should sex with dead bodies be a punishment?
Read the stupid blog that you linked to...aren't the drunk driving punishments a bit light for actually killing others? Then a commenter says they like the drunk driving punishments, but commnets, "But then I think there’s a very special spot in hell for drunk drivers, personally."
Is drunk driving the epitome of evil as some would like to spout? What are different ways to view this offense?

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home