Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Found Jesus on Facebook

Or rather, he found me...yup, thanks to the magic of facebook my middle school "boyfriend" Jesus tracked me down. Don't tell Kyle though, b/c he thinks he is my first boyfriend ever. In middle school our PE teacher called him Jesus -- like the english pronunciation, not Hey-suz, like the spanish way.

Actually it was pretty cool to see what became of him -- he went to fancy private high school -- Central Catholic -- not ghetto Parkrose. But he's in the Navy, married, kid, all that jazz. I need to update my profile so that I seem more cool and interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger ajparrillo said...

I have already had to get a restraining order against Jesus...and his agents keep bothering me! This dude just does not quit, but I am thinking we are speaking of different people.

8:29 AM  
Blogger The Cruise said...

why do you torment me so?
every story is about some old boyfriend, when i am the man who loves you.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home