Saturday, August 27, 2005

On Saturday I was supposed to go out with Broman, Danimal and JC Superstar, in order to commune with nature. So instead I went to the exact opposite of nature. Hillsboro. Within 5 minutes of hitting the ‘burbs, or as the kids call it these days Chapter 17 of Dante’s Inferno, Some little hottie flipped me off. Luckily it was because the hottie incorrectly thought I was a total perv because I was cruising next to her going about 7 miles an hour. Unluckily it was Mish, and I think she hates me now. I can’t tell because once she saw who I was she smiled. But she has a habit of smiling with eyes that burn of the hate of a thousand midnight suns.
Since I was stuck in the Hillsboro for bbq/poolparty…you know Hillsboro really needs a catchy nickname to let everyone know how much it sucks dong. Back to the story, since I was stuck in Hillsboro I decided to treat it like a camping trip, you know, leave the wilderness in better shape than you found it. I accomplished this by taking a dump but instead of ruining the water table with tp, I used biodegradable tp*1 and buried it.*2
Another method of leaving the site better than you found it is to potage out your gear. I’m not sure what that means, so I just tried to drink every beer in the fridge with Ash and Peter. I was also a good guest and I took my chicken curry sausage home with me.

We finished the night off with games of chance and skill.
Ribaldry was once again sadly in absentia.
I am seriously going to quit hanging out with these people if I don’t score pretty soon.

*1 I had to improvise so I used a letter I found on the counter, because I thought that would be about the same level of discomfort.
*2 There was no real dirt to bury my trash, so instead I hid it under the couch.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, TBFKAC (the blogger formerly known as Cruise, pron.: TbfffKack) no fun was had in the wilds of Washougal. There were no logs thrown at large boulders, nor was there any swimming. There wasn't even any frisbee thrown'. Not to mention, the greatest moment if frisbee/rope swing history was NOT made on the saturday that you took a shit at your newest short-guy friend's house. It didn't happen. We didn't even get a free milkshake at Burgerville! None of it happened. One other thing that didn't happen: seeing a rawking rock'n'roll show at the Dougfir that night followed by a visit to the *original* log room at Grandma's. I made it up.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, all of that sounds like it would have been fun! I bet it would also be fun if we were to plan another trip this Saturday, except to the Sandy River. Well, that isn't going to happen either. If it were to happen, it sure would be fun. Bro - Man, you are still my favorite short guy.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn...

3:30 PM  
Blogger T-Unit said...

double damn...

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home