Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Last night I went to Ryan and Scottys. Don't tell Scotty, but I wasn't there for him, I just went to take a ride on Ryan's crazy "bicycle with a motor." It's this kit that's pretty much a lawnmower engine with a set of gears and a gas tank that you strap on your bicycle and make it go fast. I took it for one swipe around the block and felt like Steve McQueen. I want one now.

Okay, the real reason I went over there was because Scotty is leaving town. I know he's been leaving for months, and he's already had a couple going away parties, but this time he seems serious. It was a nice chill affair, I believe he only mentioned Hot Buttered Rum seven times, and his acoustic strumming was totally worth the trip.
Portland will be worse off without Scotty, but luckily I'm pretty sure he'll be back every weekend so he can have more going away parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home