Friday, August 26, 2005

So on Friday night I take the easy way out. Now what I could do is go make some calls and find some fun out in the world, but instead I walk over to D’Arcy’s house. He has me stop by the liquor store on the way on account of it closes at 8, and when I get there at 7:55, it is inhabited by the dregs of my neighborhood. I guess living in a neighborhood with a liquor store and a tittie bar only 4 blocks away makes the whole place the dregs, but in my defense I bought the house when the tittie bar was a metal bar that did not show titties for entertainment.
But I digress.

Hanging out at D’Arcy and Yuka’s is a core group of people, I won’t be so gouche as to name them by name.
We started off drinking, then drinking Irish Car bombs. Now some folks say never to mix your drinks with beer to avoid a hangover. I say who cares. There is even a lovely little Children’s Rhyme that covers this: “Beer at the same time as Liquor, get her in bed Quicker” Plus, “Honey Came Bloody, so I Hit her in the $#!++er”.

We finished the night off with games of chance and skill.
Ribaldry was sadly in absentia.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a metal tittie bar?

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home